Our brand new purpose built early learning centre is located within a residential street, giving it a wonderful sense of being a home away from home for your child. Our child development centre features include:
- 52 licensed places
- Three large activity rooms.
- Two cot rooms.
- A separate milk preparation room.
- A commercial kitchen – where fresh meals, endorsed by a nutritionist, will be prepared daily on site.
- A large fully covered outdoor deck – so children can play outside even when it’s raining.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens – allowing children to explore their natural environment.
- A purpose built mud kitchen – designed to promote sensory development, imagination and creativity.
- A vegetable patch – where children can plant and tend to herbs and vegetables, and delight in watching them grow.
- A fully equipped playground – larger and more diverse than what you would typically find in most early learning centres, this playground has been specifically designed to challenge children’s development: motor development, sensory integration, dexterity, hand-eye coordination, balance and cardiovascular fitness.
- Solar panels and water tanks – as part of our green commitment
Our child development centre is approved for the Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. Our operating hours are 7.30am – 6.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.