Child Education and Pre-School in Croydon
More than simply a place for children 0-6 to learn and play, the Robyn Taylor Child Development Centre in Croydon is specially designed to enhance each child’s unique talents and learning capacity by integrating psychology into a childcare setting to assist in raising an emotionally intelligent child.
Long Day Care and Early Learning Centre in Croydon
Through evidence-based strategies, we seek to foster each child’s cognitive abilities, emotional resilience, sense of stability and motivation. Designed by a child psychologist, the centre places particular emphasis on assisting children to maximise their true potential via:
- Extension of their gifts and talents.
- Assistance with building cognitive abilities.
- Building confidence & motivation to learn.
- Responding to your child’s developmental needs.
- Raising emotionally intelligent children.
- Acknowledging desirable behavior.
- Equipping parents with behaviour management programs.
- Managing parenting challenges.
- Pulling it all together – your bag of tricks.
Our Vision is for children to believe:
‘I am valuable and have a special place in this world. I know everyone’s road looks different: each road is just as important as the other. I can’t wait to go on my magical journey and reach the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow. I can fly’.
Developed by a Child Psychologist
For over 40 years, Robyn Taylor has dedicated herself to understanding and developing strategies that assist children both cognitively and emotionally. As such, she has developed a unique child development and education framework – the Robyn Taylor Framework – which incorporates the Early Years Learning Framework alongside a range of approaches to support children’s educational, social and emotional development.